- Circulation area of data.
For administrative purpose, JA informs that the collected data could be communicated to administrative, public and judicial authorities that expressly request it.
- Transfer of data extra UE.
Pursuant to art. 43 of the Privacy Code and art. 44 of the GDPR, JA may transfer personal data collected to Third Parties located in non-EU countries or in the European Economic Area. Should this occur, JA ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with foreign company receiving data; these clauses guarantee a level a protection level of data corresponding to European legislation.
- Rules and responsibility on privacy.
The personal data provided are processed by JA, as Data Owner More detailed information on the names of Data Manager may be requested by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mode of data processing.
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-excess and pertinence current privacy legislation.
- Data retention.
We inform you that the data provided will be retained by the Owner, and will be processed for the duration of the current contract and further stored exclusively for the period required for the fulfilment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to further preserve them to defend or to assert a right or to fulfil any additional legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
- Rights of the interested parties.
The person referred to the mentioned personal data (“interested”), could exercise their rights according to the procedures and within the limits set by the current privacy legislation.
In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested is entitled to ask JA:
– access: it can be requested to confirm whether or not data processing concerning the applicant is in progress, as well as further clarifications regarding the information referred to in this information, and to receive the data, within the limits of reasonableness;
– amendment: it may be required to rectify or supplement the data that was supplied or otherwise in possession, if incorrect;
– cancellation: it may be required that the data acquired or taken from JA are deleted, if they are no longer necessary for the purposes of JA. Or if there are no disputes, in case of revocation of consent or its opposition to the processing, in case of unlawful processing, or when there is a legal obligation of cancellation;
– limitation: the limitation of the processing of personal data may be requested, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the GDPR “Right to limit processing”; in this case, the data will not be processed, except for storage, without the consent except as explained in the same article in paragraph 2 “If the treatment is limited pursuant to paragraph 1, such personal data shall be processed, except that for the preservation, only with the consent of the interested party or for the verification, the exercise or defence of a right in court or to protect the rights of another person or company or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or a Member State”;
– opposition: at any time is possible to oppose to the processing of data on the basis of a legitimate interest of JA, unless there are legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over those of the interested party, for example for the exercise or the defence of JA in court;
– portability: it may be required to receive data or to transmit it to another named holder, in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7 “Conditions for consensus”, paragraph 3, of the GDPR “The individual has the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation. Before giving his consent, the interested party is informed about this. The consent is revoked with the same ease with which it is granted. “, it is informed that the right of withdrawal of consent may be exercised at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on prior consent. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise these rights, report problems or request clarification on the processing of their personal data, an email can be sent to: email@example.com or a registered letter to the following address:
the Data Controller, Japanese Art of TS, Via della Farnesina n . 168, 00135 Rome.
- Right to be forgotten.
Please note that this information concerns only the processing of personal data that have been provided to JA and those that may be purchased during the contractual relationship established and/or other relationships that will be established.
If instead you want to assert the right to be forgotten with reference to personal data, please note that the data owner is Japanese Art of T.S., which you can contact for the purposes of exercising this right under Article. 17 “Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)” of the GDPR, by writing to the Owner at the addresses highlighted in the previous paragraph n. 9.
- Change to the information.
The eventual entry into force of new sector regulations could entail the need to modify the methods and terms described in this statement. It is therefore possible that this document will undergo changes over time, which will in any case be communicated by JA to the interested parties.